Main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Preparation of legal documentation
- Collect and analyze professional background materials
- Representation of our clients
Required professional background and skills:
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- With exceptional relationship skills – we are seeking candidates who have the skills to build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- With excellent communication skills
- Well organized and able to work to deadlines
- Confident personality
- Complex and solution-oriented thinking
- Confidence to ask
- Non-smoking person
- Do sport on a regular basis
- Diploma with a qualification of summa cum laude or at least cum laude
- At least 2 years’ experience after graduating from University
- Experience at a high-qualified local or international law firm
- Experience in banking & finance law and property law
- Proficiency in English and in Hungarian is a must, German knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent MS Office (Excel, Word) knowledge
What we offer:
Our open and dynamic working environment, our small, but high-tech office reflects the culture and the sensibility for quality of our law firm. Our future colleague will be encouraged to be himself/herself and takes on as much responsibility as he/she is ready for, whilst receiving the support he/she needs to develop both his/her professional and business skills in a familiar and peaceful atmosphere. We intend to find one special person during the current application process, who fulfills the above mentioned requirements and who is ready to find his/her best individual work-life balance regardless of his/her age.
You can apply by sending your CV with photo and your motivation letter in Hungarian, English (and German) via e-mail to email@example.com.
If you’re a potential candidate of us we’ll contact you. We will treat your application in the strictest of confidence and all documentation will be handled in accordance with the Hungarian Data Protection Act.
Budapest, II. Pasaréti út 59.
Our law firm located in the 2nd district of Budapest is a unique, small-sized boutique law firm providing a wide range of legal services for our local and international clients.
We’re sure that in a highly competitive and rapidly changing environment the success of our business depends on the quality of our people, so high qualification is a must by our candidates.
Juhász Andrea Ügyvédi Iroda
1026 Budapest, Pasaréti út 59.
fényképes önéletrajzzal, e-mailben