D’ORNANO PARTNERS is one of the leading law firms providing a wide range of legal services in Central and Southeast Europe and in France. Currently, it has offices in Budapest, Belgrade, Bucharest and Paris and assists clients in cross-border investments through its international network.
The Budapest office of D’ORNANO PARTNERS provides its international and local clients with integrated legal services. The Office’s practice areas include advising on complex transactions (incl. M&A, structured real estate development, large-scale infrastructure projects), providing day-to-day advice in general corporate, employment, regulatory and competition matters, as well as representing clients in litigations.
JOB DESCRIPTION (tasks):
- drafting legal documents;
- preparing court submissions;
- court and out of court representation;
- legal research, preparing legal analysis;
- monitoring legislative changes and case law;
- liaising with clients, courts and other authorities;
- other office / administrative tasks.
- must have Hungarian lawyer qualification;
- previous experience in M&A, corporate law, real estate law and/or employment law in an international law firm;
- advanced level of oral and written English language skills;
- good communication skills, willingness to work independently as well as in a team, professional dedication, accuracy and proactivity.
ADVANTAGE WE TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION:
- at least intermediate level of oral and written French language skills;
- knowledge of legal terminology in French;
- studies abroad or professional experience gained abroad.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- active participation in cross-border transactions;
- support in professional development;
- participation in significant and complex transactions;
- working in a dynamic and helpful team;
- competitive salary;
- modern and comfortable working environment.